Brisbane makeup artist Kristy Probst of instaglam.com.au says, "Celebrities do have make-up artists, stylists and glamourists working with them, but they also have a good idea of what looks good on their skin and what best emphasises their best features and minimises their annoying areas. Getting the celebrity look is easy, it's just a matter of knowing what to do."
Done! How can we recreate two of your picks for your best "timeless and elegant" looks at home?
Her advice below...
#1 Jessica Simpson – Summery, Bronzed Beach Babe
"Prime, conceal and apply either a mineral foundation or a dewy foundation lightly to the face."
"Sweet a light bronze shadow softly over the eyelid."
"Brush and shape brows adding a subtle highlight shadow to under the brow."
"Wiggle mascara onto your lashes from the root to avoid clumping."
"Contour cheeks with bronzer and if you want to add shimmer try a mineralised bronzer and highlighter to keep that fresh look."
"Apply a sheer nude lipstick or gloss to those kissable lips!
#2 Kim Kardashian – Dark and Dramatic
"Prime and conceal the face and apply foundation to create a flawless finish."
"To begin the eyes, add a darker colour to the lids and remember to blend it out. If desired, add a slightly lighter colour to the crease to help blend the darker hue. Apply a thick line of some of the darker shadow to the lower lash line and softly smudge."
"Apply black liner to the top lid close to the lashes, then to the lower inner lash line."
"Shape eyebrows and add some highlighter to the brow."
"Coat the lashes with a generous amount of mascara. Add false lashes for a more dramatic effect."
"Contour the face with bronzer and highlighter adding colour to the apples of the cheeks."
"Treat the lips to a smooth nude lipstick with super shiny gloss, grab your bag and enjoy your glam new look."
KRISTY'S BONUS TIPS: "Top 5 Glam Looks for ANY Makeup!"
1. "Eyebrows are the frame to your entire face. Make sure you maintain a good natural shape to your brows as they can make or break your glam new look."
2. "Colour match your foundation to suit your skin tone. Remember too, most people have more than one colour foundation to adapt to the seasons (lighter in Winter, darker in Summer)."
3. "Focus on one feature that you would like to stand out when deciding what look to do. If you are going for darker eyes opt for a soft lip or vice versa. Sometimes less is more."
4. "Blend, blend, blend! No one looks good with streaky makeup or makeup that needs a bit more TLC in the blending department especially when dealing with darker colours."
5. "Have fun with it!! Enjoy creating new looks for yourself and discovering what works best for you and your face shape. What girl does not want to look her glam best everyday!?"